giovedì 9 gennaio 2020

5 good tips to save money


clean up



In times of crisis, putting some money aside becomes almost a necessity. You are thinking, here is the usual post on frugality. Don't eat out, don't drink coffee at the bar, take cheap holidays and save. No, you are wrong, I will try to give you some more innovative recipes than the usual ones. Let's start? # 1 Enough with the usual brands Family habits, ancient beliefs. The fact is that almost always we buy some items from the same manufacturers. I do not deny that I also have my fixes. Woe if I don't have my favorite deodorant or my Astra razor blades at home (I shave the old way using the old razors). I limit, however, this choice to very few articles. I no longer become attached to brands and I don't even pay too much attention to advertising. I buy everything that is on special offer and use some discount coupons. Believe me, savings are guaranteed. # 2 Cleaning the house Detergents are among the most expensive items. Not to mention that they are real attacks on ecology. It is possible to save on house cleaning by using natural products such as vinegar and baking soda. Composing excellent detergents and even "do it yourself" deodorants is quite simple, just take a tour of the web or even better on Youtube to find excellent ideas


# 3 Don't buy in small portions

diet style

It is convenient to have small portions of food or comfortable containers of shampoo or shower gel, but the price to pay for this is very high. Better to rely on family packs as I do in the case of hand soap. I keep the old container and the savings are guaranteed. If there are shops in your city that sell bulk detergents, do not hesitate to buy supplies from them. # 4 Stop! Don't buy to impress others I admit it too, sometimes I got carried away and I bought items, often unnecessarily expensive, just to make an impression on others. And here is the latest fashion pants or trendy sunglasses just to show me around and arouse the envy of friends (even enemies) and relatives. I quit. I only buy what I need, which is useful to me. Do it too. Here is another good habit that will save you a lot. # 5 Plan and schedule your shopping
Write to do list


Planning is synonymous with saving. When we enter a supermarket with the sole objective of "shopping" it will lead us to buy dozens of absolutely useless things, often expensive and in some cases even harmful to health. Then plan, make a weekly menu, mark everything you need and don't go out of your way for any reason. Set a budget using a simple excel sheet and you will see that in less than no time the savings for the family will be completely insured You have seen I have not bored you with a long post full of banality and excesses of frugality. I bet everything on a few habits, but above all on the organization. Order, planning, a good budget are tools that will not take us too long, that will not upset our vote, but that will allow us to save a few pennies without lowering our standard of living. Our piggy bank will be grateful for these small sacrifices. And do you have any suggestions to give me? What strategy do you adopt to save money?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento